Positive Solutions•Informed Choices has a position opening for an Executive Director. The primary objective of this position is to ensure the effective operation of the pregnancy center, including overseeing the administration, programs, budgeting, staffing, and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, media relations, and community outreach. This is part-time ministry position with a starting salary of $12 per hour, up to 35 hours per week.
Some of the qualifications for this position include the following:
- Two years of experience as a volunteer or employee in ministry
- Two years of experience in an administrative position with direct experience in supervising staff in an efficient and professional office
- Strong skills in interpersonal communication, public speaking, writing, and media relations
- Ability to provide spiritual leadership, discipleship, encouragement, and direction for the staff members and volunteers
- Ability to develop and implement strategic plans and goals for the center